Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Who am I?


For those who is calling me, “Jason (name)” or “Jay (nickname)” and singing me a language, “JS” on the right hand to forehead.

I was born and raising for more years that stand here to do. I studied different schools in P.I.D. (part time for tutor and speech for few years), M.L.B.M.F., S.A.I.D., M.C. and I.C.I. very developable things.

I attended to Basic Photography in F.D.D.P. who excites the museum and art gallery but there were deep lectures about different ways to photograph a lot of things.

I sometimes traveled wherever I took Digital Photography and Cellphone with camera for looking at fit things in the city and province.

Again, why I am studying in S.D.E.A.S., C.S.B for purposing into an unknown goal or good quality to get what I think opportunity so… But some people don’t know about to socialize with each other very dangerous (Funny only).

NOT SURE, I will really plan to take up International Photography in short course. Or helping me...

Just adding me at jason_argos_ph@yahoo.com in Friedster.com and Myspace.com what if I know your profile/s who are my friends.

Thank you for introducing me so much. See you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Skies said...

hiyas! cool pose in that pic. eh! hahaha! So you are interested in photography, thats COOL!


-Teacher Cathy

1:46 PM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

Oh yeah!!! I photographed my artistic creatives.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home