Sunday, May 28, 2006

Introduction to ENGRAM2 Class

Last April 22 in the morning, I came to new PEN-LC with some E1A student look so excited. I see that's good computers and nice place! We introduced to T. Clarice Bondoc about everything's good and her background school. Something continue to talk us learn a lot. Also, we would like to thank you a experience from stories.

At afternoon in ENGRAM 2 Class, we got attention what T. CB explain about the subject and syllabus. So She gave us lecutre about phrase to learn different titles. When she also gave us papers to answer but i can't memorize, sooo i still search inside the brain on my mind's file like a machine to find remembering what she explained.

(I will be attention at what she explain and plus write important word or other. I try to remind about ENGRAM2. Then, i will be carefully thing than try my best. Hehehe!)

I learned as much as she explained us to keep in mind.... Thanks a lot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Jason,

I know you must have learnt a lot from me.

Overall, I read your blog -- it seems that you mix with FSL and English. You need to focus on writing grammatically. Do not use "FSL" sentences! :)

However, I believe that you are improving a lot! Keep it up, student!

Continue to practice reading and writing enthusiastically!

Professor CB

6:56 PM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

Oh my! I wrote FSL sentence but i weirdly didn't feel. Anyway, I will. Thanks.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home