Monday, May 29, 2006

Visit a Exhibit of Panibagong Paraan 2006





We visited there last May 27 in the afternoon. We got the answer paper then enter inside exibit. So i saw around different of exhibits that what we would be learned from a different thing. I found there were two exhibits that's have enough friend. I met Jem who helped and talk about Deaf Equity of Justice. Another thing, i wondered to see Deaf Deck Coffee for shareing the people who get to know the aware... Which i would be liked voting this one, Deaf Equity of Justice because they are still hard life for people's bad thing. SO they will soon build up the Philippines for the service of coummon.

I see that's no matter in what thing was...?...

Thank you for viewing me a blog about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Jason,

Thanks for the jounral of May 29, 2006. I enjoyed reading your blog entry.

Let me comment on your blog -- you need to work on your sentence structures. Focus on nouns and adjectives.

However, all in all, you are good in English.

Good job, student!

Professor CB

10:02 PM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

I learned from lessons while the class. Thanks!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home