Monday, June 05, 2006

Jason the Kinght

Well, I like “Jason the Knight.” That’s why I explain three ways if you don’t know.

Jason the Knight would really thank to ignore or kill some of them whisper rumor about me. That’s fine with me! My sword wants to destroy them. Hahahaha!

Jason the King is my type but I am not a rich at all. My friends always say a RICH or KING at me. I turn off what I am so or giving up. Hehehehehe!!

Jason the Night means I use to go the GIMIK with my friends anywhere. It is my life. Am I vampire? Sshhh! Please keep secret that I need to look for the blood of my friends because I am very hungry. Huh? Huh? Huh?

Are the titles any nice?

2 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Jason,

I assume that you can make the story book or figurative story like this BLOG journal. May be you will be able to use this in Philippines Literature.

You are good at figuring out how you start with your writing expressively. Work hard! :)

Good job, pupil!

Professor CB

11:34 PM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

I like to write my own idea about some title or English. Sometimes i read any literature or some book by Joshua Gorman because i difficult understanded a code of English. But I still remembered about it when i was studying in High School from Maria Lena Buhay Memorial Foundation, Inc.

See you on Junse 17 while ENGRAM2 Class.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home