Monday, June 05, 2006

A farewell of my pretty friend


How Xhie (to left) and me (to right) were introduced to each other during senior in High School from SAID. We really talked about everything's life. We did not expect to find a large circle of my friends what we have already knew them. We met for six years that's why we remember a lot.

For my former classmate, her friends and others: We used to go the GIMMIK for special occassion.

Started on May 2006, I surprised her to leave out of town. Why she said her parents applied for Canada... She will move there. We chatted in Yahoo Messenger and texted messages about emergency.

Again, we met and gave a hug to each other. We also are keeping in touch! She finally left on June 4. My former classmate and I would like to thank a lot of my pretty Chinese friend. I miss but will meet for very far time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Jason,

Your blog is much better. I really appreciate how much you have learnt from your class. You almost become fluet in English; however, you need more time focusing on your writing grammatically and structurally.

Good job, student!

Keep writing and reading.

Professor CB

P.S. I know this person, Khrissie Tan; she was young.

8:01 PM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

Thank you for commenting me.

Sometimes I still think of how English i wrote up so... I have been learnt from your lessons while the ENGRAM2 Class.

See you!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home