Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Gift to Bicolano friend

Elbert was my classmate from 1st term and 2nd term in DLPC 2005. He and me also graduated that we still remember to each other as friend.

Elbert asked me and others about to plan the trip to Bicol (see down at title of "Bicol Trip <<]") last Summer '06. I think that my parents have been allowed me to go with them for spending a lot of the summer.

During the class in May to this June 2006, I forget when his birthday is or was. In Lockers, 3 floors, he was asking to invite me that I surprised his birthday very early on June 6. I thanked him but i can't go there.

I had no idea about a gift for him. hush! i asked my mother about it. She said why not we will buy any T-shirt in the mall. That was no problem. I bought a BENCH T-shirt very fast time but it's so nice T-shirt than to think and to observe that's why i invented. Hahaha!!! Because he treated me and others where to trip around Bicol.

I lent my friend for giving to him because i hurried to go to the class on time for 5 minutes. After class, he met me in the airport, DLS-CSB for going home. I looked at his very excited gift. "Out of topic," i said welcome that he said......... ANYWAY... BY THE WAY.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Good job, Jason!

I encourage you to work on your complex and compound-complex sentence structures. Study hard, student. Nevertheless, I believe that you are improving a lot in English.

Carry on reading! :)

Professor CB

9:11 PM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

Thanks. I try to analyze omplex and compound-complex sentence structures and practice to write than be confused.

See you on Monday.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home