Monday, June 12, 2006

A Scary Butterfly

These pictures are not butterfly. It is called “MOTH.” They are some general difference between butterfly and moth. The butterfly is colorful wings and four shaped wings. The moth is very duller wings and night-flying. The moth is very lonely time for standing on the wall. The moth is six legs, large wings monochromatic brown, outsized compound eye and huge abdomen. Is it any warning? I don’t know what if they happen around the environment or not. Don’t be afraid of moth. Enjoy seeing these pictures very nice.

I, Tita Liza, cousin Den2x, Den2x bf John, Nat2x, cousin Marion, my sister Clarisse and Clarisse’s bf Raymond all drank a flavored coffee in Starbuck Coffee, SM Batangas last summer 2006. John and Raymond were eye-catching to see moth on the wall. They borrowed me a digital camera. I said my sister, what it is that and then saw it. Raymond and John playfully photographed it. Raymond’s hand almost compared a sized moth very huge. Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy!!!!

How do you feel these pictures?

2 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Jayson,

Your journal is very well-detailed and well-organized. However, you forgot prepositional phrases and mechanics. If you are unsure of the grammar, go to www.englishlearner.com.

Good job!

Maam CB

11:52 AM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

I wrote describtion pharagraph only but you encourge me about prepostional phrase.

I got happy that you gave me a link. I need to feedback emial or not.

Thank you very much for helping me a link!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home