Monday, June 26, 2006

National Collegiate Athletic Association 82nd Season (2006-2007)


My PE teacher announced us from the PE CLASS in Freshmen College. PE Office has been required that we will accept to attend to National Collegiate Atheletic Assoication (NCAA), Arenata Coliseum, Cubao by June 24 at 12:00nn-2:00pm. I already paid the ticket that it cost 50peso very cheap. In Saturday, I leave and go the straight to Cubao except meet Deaf friends in front of CSB. I text the message in some advice to Roberto that he will know about me. Later, i come outside Arenta Coliseum and Gateway to see if Deaf is there. I met them in a person that's no problem. We fall in line to Arenta Coliseum and sat on chairs for waiting a few minute. I and Ezra still laugh out about a joking things. Other, I advise my friend how to relate to the Deaf Community than to think about the worst life. The people of a different college shout a very loud that the noise outside affected my coliseum. The differenc college approach a strange on them. I see a lot of people what i got dizzy because the sound shout an highest volume effect on me. They look a like a boastful to defeat some college. The program will be all ready for showing them on time. We are apart from SDEAS-PE. The part of game will have the one of the school who won. That's all because i dont have to say something..

2 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Jayson,

Nice journal. :) Keep writing!

Um, you need to work on adverbal phrases and prepositional phrases.

For example, you said, "Other, I advise my friend how to relate to the Deaf Community than to think about the worst life."

You should say, "Other than that, I advice my friend on how to relate with the Deaf community rather than to think about the worst life."

That is how you use adverbal phrase and prepositional phrase.

Good job, pupil!

Maam CB

11:55 AM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

Oh Ok! I was not able to anaylze but just typed the text in blogger.com. For me, I need to compute with my English between good and not good. I try again! I remind writing on adverbal phrases and prepositional phrases.

See you on July 10.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home