Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Father's Day to my dad

My mom Monica, my sister Clarisse and I talked about to give a gift for my dad Jeck near a Father's Day of June 18. I still think hard time neither a food nor gift will give him. Why not Clarisse had an idea to get "Big Apple (SPA) in SM Mall of Asia, clarisse' bf Raymond with manager friend (I forgot his name, anyway)." Ha! Ha! Ha! We agreed that's no problem. I knew Jeck not to use something like a clothes, food, etc... We remember that he loves to spend some car with automatic things and also look for any car. By the way. We just said "Happy Father's Day" to him. That's all we already wrote the card for him. Enjoy my day with my family and also my Dalmatian dog Houdi.

2 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Oh, you forgot Subject-Verb Agreement because you said, "I knew Jeck not to use something like a clothes, food, etc... We remember that he loves to spend some car with automatic things and also look for any car." This is run-on sentence.

I suggest you say, "I knew that Jeck is not supposed to use something like clothes, food, and the others. We remembered that he loves to send his time looking around some automatic cars and other kinds of cars."

That is what it makes sense.

Keep writing grammatically and structurally.:)

Maam CB

12:00 PM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

ok. I had a little problem again but i just write a lot of writing very carefully. "Out of Topic"

I just ask you, "How good English do you know and write? Not read everything." and Let me tell "Am good or not good in Enlish? Why?"

Thank you so much!

See you on July 14.Take Care!!!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home