Monday, July 31, 2006

The Beach Boy

In 2004, how a beautiful beach was there in Puerto Galera, I was a big smile and one cool dude. I didn’t show my body in the picture that was very fat because that day, I normally ate too much. My face looked so fat; however, I did not mind. I normalized that I was very reddish skin. I even did not look at what I am cute. Anyway, the sun’s ray outside affected that I used my eyes on the cap to protect very safe.

In 2005, there was so excited in La Union where the beach I forget. The worst was my face looks an ugly face and as monster that much. I emptied cool dude anymore because I forgot to see what I myself fit on the mirror. The good part of my body looks so thick that evenly is so chubby. For the day at home, I exercised more but hard to weight down diet. I grew up a changed time between thick-to-fat and fat-to-think when I depend on the eating and exercising.

In 2006, for the first time, i went to Bicol with deaf and Deaf friends but i forgot where beach was. I was so amazed adventure to see each other! I may asked my friend to take a camera of me. This is good in picture that place is shine-light and man is shadow. I stood on the beach very hot and felt there's air very warm. I myself did not describe what you see me.

Why not I had a good idea to try Microsoft Photo Editor out. I edited three of my pictures on the computer that’s no problem. I am outside angel and inside too devil! It’s called a black angel.


That is what i wrote descriptive paragraphs. Let you have my comment that i should know well-adjustment. Thank you for seeing my blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Jason,

I enjoyed reading your descriptive essay. That is good! You are writing well; and, even if you have hard time figuring out on how to write structurally.

All in all, I believe that you are good in English. Toast a good study! Haha...

Prof. CB

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home