Monday, July 17, 2006

I can’t write Absolute Phrases and Prepositional Phrases

I am hard to think of writing because I feel how it depend good or not good sentences. Sometimes I write good grammar with part of speech. I never use Absolute Phrases. It means no grammatical. I usually knew some preposition: only of, for, to, that, at, like, by, and some… It never uses other preposition: along, belong, into, among, and some… I confuse during, while, and since that they are different way to write.

ABSOLUTE PHRASES

I heard the news, the strong weather being influenced them, before they have been prepared on time.

The American singer is a very famous in the world, MTV Censored showing big wild, it first live in New York than others.

PREPOSITIONAL PHRASES

The photographer finally works in Paris, France along the trip to Europe.

What do they work belong? They work belong many years to stay in the office.

In the refrigerator, the cold and water should make into ice for 1 hour.

The 100pesos divide among two of us.


I checked englishlearner.com out but I try I will be the feedback it in email or not. Thanks

3 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Jason,

I understand. Your absolute phrases and preposition sentences that you have written here are not that bad. You are JUST learning, though. Just do not give up. If you do not really like the absolute phrases. That is fine and it is up to you. I only want to see if you understand absolute phrases and prepositions; however, it is very important for the Philippines literature and World Literature. Before you know it, you will find out.

So, be engrossed in reading more rather than memorizing or getting too serious with words without understanding. I encourage you to improve your understanding skill by reading.

Good.

Keep writing!

Prof. CB

11:44 PM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

Well, I try to read the absolute phrases anytime. I practice writing sentences with preposition; however, i always speak the speech if good or not good in sound.

Thanks

8:22 AM  
Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Why don't you ask me to use my voice so that I can have it during the class? :) I will use my voice if you like. - Prof. CB

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home