Monday, July 03, 2006

NO EYES ARE WHAT I THINK



I used Nokia 6230 with cam that I had no eyes to see you because I love to hide my eyes; however, I am just imagination.

I myself photographed with digital camera Canon that I look like a cowboy. Somebody can’t see who I am but thought other, not me. This picture is mine.

I think what you know, anyway. Am I serious or very serious? That’s so!

What is that picture with ghost or not? Neither the snapshot nor only the lamplight chooses me in the park beside Western Plaza Hotel. Peace!

I just take that picture in Bicol (beach) because I missed my Deaf friends for spending the summer. In addition, I enjoy tripping around them a lot of time.

WARNING! Don’t look at my eyes when you will be stopping. That it is very blurry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Jayson.

Your blog seems interesting. That is good for you to write differently. Keep it up!

May be you will be a journalist someday, why not? Go far!

Carry on writing.

Professor CB

8:58 PM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

Yeah i love to write my journalistic writing with the photography in the blog.

Thanks!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home