Monday, July 10, 2006

Teriyaki Boy for my Dean's Lister, anyway!


For yesterday, I always hided my first honor certificate and did not show it to my family last June 06 to July 9. I think I tried to show it that my mother was surprising very loudly in the afternoon. And she all told my father and my sister that make a surprise at me!!! My father was happy when I was so excited for the food to go. At 4:00pm, we left home and went to SM Mall of Asia for the supermarket very short time only. Next, I had no idea about to choose a kinds of the restaurants. So my sister and her boyfried said, "Why not we would like to eat Teriyaki Boy?," and I said, "Yeah! Go for now and dinner early," In Teriyak Boy, we got the menu and then ordered a shrip tempura, Japanese fried rice, Teriyaki pork with some vegetable, Teriyaki Boy beef and Japanese salad that taste a very delicious food!!!! Unitl the evening we went home....

2 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Congratulaions, Jason! You are rewarded! And so, you must thank the Lord for His blessings to you.

Keep the good work! Remember, do not memorize during the class, Just learn to understand.

Write consistently.

Prof. CB

11:48 PM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

Thanks. You are saying that i appear i thank the Lord. I mean i never try to do my best; however, i naturally prepare a bit time to do. Weird! Hehehe!!! So I thank be God!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home