Monday, July 03, 2006

MIDTERM EXAM IN ENGRAM2

In the morning, I read lessons and sometime surf the internet for learning English except the class. I was very difficult to think which right way in Subject-Verb Agreement. Another, I confused Simple Sentence, Compound sentences, Complex Sentence and Compound-Complex sentences because the sentences almost compare them but it’s part of sentence very differently. I felt very sleepy when T. Bondoc appeared it’s time up at 11:00am. I awaked and then go to eat Lunch. After to eat, I silently read it in LRC-Main from 12:10pm to 1:30pm. I arrived in the class but E1A students had problem about Subject-Verb Agreement which right ways are. They almost changed the mind. T. Bondoc said “Stay same lessons, not new.” I just watched them, anyway. At 2:30pm, it was very ready for the exam. T. Bondoc gave us papers to write it that’s continuing. I finally made, cool! I don’t think about it. I will see…

2 Comments:

Blogger Designer_Clarice said...

Ah, gotcha! No worries... I am sure you would pass the midterm exam unless you will feel it.

Well, learning how to make sentences is very challenging and part of your life. You have to learn patiently and enthusiastically. Everyone in the world has the same feelings as yours. Everyone has to move on and learn exceptional grammar.

Good! Keep writing. :)

Professor CB

9:03 PM  
Blogger J@$()N $@N+()$ said...

Oh! Thank you for helping me to learn a part of my life. Whenever i will read any book in English.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home